Friday, February 13, 2009

They turned 2!

I can't believe my babies are 2. I'm so excited yet so sad. On their birthday we had a party for them with my family. It was so much fun and Waylon and Arlo loved all of their presents. Thanks everyone for coming. The sunday after we got together with Jake's family to celebrate all of the February birthdays. The boys had fun and got alot of cars, which are their favorite things right now.






The Whole Family!

They were so amazed by the cake, well actually the candles. It was so cute.

The Mattisons got them a bubble machine and all of the kids had fun with it.


7 comments:

nate and amy crandell said...

they are so cute!! happy birthday waylon and arlo :)

Summer Haws said...

I can't believe your boys are already two! Wow time flies! I came across your blog through Tiff's, hope you don't mind. You have a beautiful family. Check out ours. I sure miss you Kathy!

Aunt Tiff said...

Happ late birthday to them!! Can't believe they are two already...where does all the time go?

Claydens said...

oh man- this is crazy! I remember when you told me you were having twins! I can't believe how fast time goes by. Blake turns 2 on Monday. How sad. They are SO cute!

Summer Haws said...

Sorry but I don't know how to access your email through your blog so I will just have to leave another comment here. I never recieved an email from you, so no I am not mad at you. Here is my address just in case you don't have the right address: brithaws@hotmail.com. So drop me a line. I don't get down to the valley too often especially that this baby is coming soon. But when I do I would love to get together with you and see those adorable boys of yours. By the way your 30 and I am still 29 (nener, nener, nener!)I just have to rub that in! Looks like you had a great 30th birthday. Can't wait to see you. Keep in touch.
Summer

The Wilsons said...

Love the bubble pics. It is crazy that we have two year olds, wow! We love those boys!

cassy said...

WOW! They are so cute!!! Can you believe they are two! Time flies so fast!