I don't have very many pictures of this christmas. Waylon woke up really sick so I was holding him the whole time but they loved their presents. We got them a bunch of hot wheels cars, a rocking horse, a Handy Manny car and tools, and just other cars. They are really into cars if you can't tell. Waylon felt better later in the afternoon so he got to play with everything then and of course Jake was a good dad and showed them how to work with the tools. It was really cute and sweet.
2 comments:
Sorry you had a sick kid...I had one throwing up all night Christmas Eve and it just isn't fun when they are sick! I love the pics of the nativity!
Blake is loving cars to! He got cars slippers and he wears them all the time..cute and annoying all at once! Your boys are so cute and big!
Post a Comment