Wednesday, November 25, 2009

What else can I say......

Well I had another birthday. I'm 31...... I'm over 30..... I'm in my thirties! What else can I say except make me an appointment for my dentures, for my hip replacement and get me my depends cause I'm on my way. AHHHHHHH! But thank you to my sis's and my mom for the gift card to forever 21 woot! woot!, to Jake for the shopping and the flowers (they are so beautiful), for all of the nice Happy Birthday texts, and to Mindy for the yummy lunch that I'm still full from. Older yes but thankful for the people in my life!

3 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

Happy Late Birthday...I am right behind you!! I will be 31 in April. I swear it was just yesterday that we were driving around in the MUSTANG van, that I was kicking you off my property, and that we were hot wrestlerettes!!

Scott and Ashley said...

Old lady!! Just kidding. You are a HOT mama!

Remember going to Target and the lady said to you, "When you get old enough you can apply for a target credit card." Then asked me if I wanted one! Ha.

Porter Prodigies II said...

you hold 30s very well, youre still beautiful! Happy Late Birthday, Im glad you had a good day.