Waylon is potty trained. I can't believe it. It took a couple of weeks for him to really get it down but now he has it. He started out like this. Now he thinks he is too good for the little potty. He will only go on the big potty. And he says " I do it by myself." So I let him. Arlo pretends to do it sometimes but isn't interested enough to make the switch yet.
Kathy!! I swear i get mad every 4th of July that I know you guys are here but I never get to see you!!! What is up with that?! Congrats on the potty training! Isn't that the BEST!!
They are so dang cute, I love how Waylon sits on the big potty! Now, who taught them to read on the pot?!?! It was so good to see you over the 4th, you look great!
5 comments:
Kathy!! I swear i get mad every
4th of July that I know you guys are here but I never get to see you!!! What is up with that?! Congrats on the potty training! Isn't that the BEST!!
ps...will you email me or post a comment on my blog with your cell number? I would love to meet you for lunch next time I am down in the valley!!!
They are so dang cute, I love how Waylon sits on the big potty! Now, who taught them to read on the pot?!?! It was so good to see you over the 4th, you look great!
woo hoo you updated. I like the new back ground
loved these pictures, too.
so cute!
Post a Comment