Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The 4th!

A little late I know, but I've been busy. This year we got to go to Cory's family's cabin and to them we are very grateful. But this year we got to stay up there for a whole week. It was so nice. Oh how I wish I could live somewhere as beautiful and with such nice weather. But since I don't and probably never will I'm glad we have these opportunities to bask in it just a little. Well this year of course we had the cousins bath.

The swing.


The bubbles.


The wonderful and oh so fun and competetive croquet. Oh yes I won the "all-star" game.


And of course the fireworks. Who could ask for anything more!





3 comments:

Summer Haws said...

I am bummed that I didn't go to Heber this year and see everyone. Looks like I missed out! Looks like your family had a blast!

Aunt Tiff said...

you mean to tell me you were up here an entire week and I never got to see you!!! I wish we could have got together!!

The Wallin's said...

How fun! Your family is too cute. And your hair is so blond, I love it!