Monday, April 20, 2009

Pictures Finally!

We went to Disneyland over spring break with my family. Unfortunately, Jake couldn't come with us because of work so while it was tons of fun it was very hard.





I didn't realize this picture was so blurry when I put it up. Owell! Yes, I used the harnesses. I know how it looks, I got stares the whole time while at Disneyland but I didn't care because it made it alot easier.





















I don't know why but Arlo decided to see how sand tastes. You'd think after the first bite he would realize how gross it is and spit it out and not do it again but oh no not my little Arlo. He put probably 3 or 4 more handfuls in. He's been trying alot more food lately maybe he just wanted to try that too. Ha Ha!







3 comments:

cgz said...

Your boys are super adorable!!! They are growing up so much!

Aunt Tiff said...

Look like tons of fun! And about the harnesses...I think they are the best thinkgs EVER!! we use them ALL the time!!

sheri rog said...

kelly ate a whole plate of dirt 'cause clay said he could play with him & his friends if he did it, and do you know what clay said after kell had eaten it???
NO!

how sad is that? Ü

cute pics! wish we were there!