So I haven't posted for a while. Our internet was really slow so I hated getting on much less waiting an hour to put pictures up. It's better now though. A couple of weeks ago we went camping for the Westbrook family reunion. The boys had the greatest time. They loved running around in the woods. We all slept in the same tent in the same sleeping bag, so we didn't get any sleep, but it was fun. Everyone made tie dyed shirts and Jake actually wore his for me. How sweet. Don't we look so cute.


My dirty faced little boys.


Jake went fishing with Gary and caught a couple of fish while my sisters and I, and all the kids, waded in the stream.
4 comments:
yay for a new post. sorry i couldn't hang today.
i really gotta tell you about this dream about you & jake i had last night. so dang funny....you & jake dancing in the streets of show low! i'll tell you the rest later. so funny!
loved the pictures.
Look at your cute little family!
Finally you posted, I've been checking in on you. Anyway, good times up to the reunion.
The Westbrook family reunion must have been interesting. lol. Looks like you guys enjoyed yourself. I know where you could enjoy yourselves a little more...in UTAH! :)
Post a Comment