We try to go to Mexico every year with Jake's family. We celebrate Jake's birthday down there and his mom gets a pinata for him. Arlo took at whack at. And so did Jake. Waylon didn't want to. The boys hanging out at Jake's uncle's place in Mexico. It is so nice. We love going down there. The boys had fun this year.
Kathy- Mindy just told me you have a blog and gave me your email- so added ya :) I am soo excited you have a blog!!! Ok- seriously, can your twins be any more adorable!! They are soo dang cute! It is so great to be able to keep up with you this way- I've missed you!
Hey Kathy! It's Cassy, How are you guys doing?? Your boys are so big and so cute! I'm excited you have a blog it will be nice to keep in touch this way.
6 comments:
HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY Jake!! I can't believe Jake is 25, but I'm more in aw over how big those boys keep getting!xoxo
so fun! i didn't even know you were in mexico.
you are gonna love blogging. you'll be so good & i'm excited to see the boys more often. Ü
happy birthday, jake!
oh yah...this was a few months ago, huh?
Ü
Kathy- Mindy just told me you have a blog and gave me your email- so added ya :) I am soo excited you have a blog!!! Ok- seriously, can your twins be any more adorable!! They are soo dang cute! It is so great to be able to keep up with you this way- I've missed you!
Hey Kathy!
It's Cassy, How are you guys doing?? Your boys are so big and so cute! I'm excited you have a blog it will be nice to keep in touch this way.
are you gonna post again anytime soon? Ü
Post a Comment